Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

I am super excited to fly to Colorado tomorrow to see my family!  It's been a tension filled week as we've been watching the fires here in Oregon all around us, though.  We were very sad to hear of the Eagle Creek Fire and the burning near Multnomah Falls.  We had a wonderful visit there while my oldest daughter was visiting just a couple weekends ago.

I hear that the lodge is safe so far, and I hope that not all the beautiful trees around the falls aren't burned.  We sure need a good rain here to help with the situation, but that isn't in the forecast right now.

Anyway, my husband and I are all packed up and ready to go to the airport tomorrow.  We'll be there for a week, then heading back home again.  Probably no sewing from me, but I'll definitely keep you updated on the blog hops and throw in a few pictures of my journey.

Today was the start of the Christmas Caroling Row Along, and we had some wonderful rows to start us off!  Make sure to check these blogs for the free patterns, plus the awesome giveaways:

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Then, make sure you visit these blogs that are on the Island Batik Back to School Blog hop!


Tuesday, September 5 – 

Featured Fabric:  Country Dozen Bloggers:  Cheryl Lynch Quilts
Inspired Layers


Country Dozen is one of my favorites of the new lines!  I made a quilt for Spring Market with them - Alouette.

I also have a pattern available for this quilt.  It makes a nice little wall hanging and is fast to make.  It would make a cute baby quilt, too!  Click on the button below to find it in my Etsy Shop.


I'll be popping back in as I have time over my vacation to make sure you keep up with the two blog hops that are running - hope you are safe from flood and fire where you are.  Hug your loved ones and enjoy each day!  

No comments: